Sunday, June 10, 2012

Wished I Could Have Thanked Whitney Houston

I Wish that I could have met Whitney Houston myself. There may have been times when Whitney did not think that anyone appreciated her. I wish that I could see her right now and thank her. However there were people that saw Whitney when she left music and told her that they wanted her back. Now that she's gone, I do not have much left in music. Whitney was our last big icon left singing the best love songs. She stuck with the love songs and did right by doing it. Whitney knew what real music was. The music business try to feed us that sex and strange garbage. They cannot fool the public and brainwash us all. People are still playing Whitney's songs and other oldies by other artists in there homes. I see people in the projects and everywhere at cookouts and parties playing the old songs. Everybody does not want to here strange messages and sex mess. We want to here about love and that's what Whitney gave us. We could feel her music, and I think Miss Gladys Knight summed it up real good in what I am trying to say in her end of the road medley. This is for Whitney.


No comments:

Post a Comment