Sunday, June 24, 2012

Remembering David Ruffin Jr. When Whitney Died

Google Image
When Whitney was pronounced dead, I remember talking with David Ruffin Jr. on Twitter. He is the son of David Ruffin of the Temptations. David Jr. was hurting. He was trying to find out how and why Whitney died. I asked him did he ever meet Whitney. David never got back to me, and I figured he was hurting. Usually he would answer. I was hurting too. Whitney's death upset a lot of people. If she is looking down from heaven, she can see fans she had that she probably didn't know that she had. It would have been nice if David Jr. and Whitney could have made a duet together. You would have heard David Ruffin the father back from the dead singing with Whitney. Trust me. I believe David Jr. would have understood Whitney, and they probably would have been the best of friends. He sings his father's song, "I Wish It Would Rain". Whitney is gone away. I post David Jr. in Memory of Whitney.

See more of David at 
http://www.youtube.com/user/RUFFINITMUSIC




No comments:

Post a Comment