Sunday, June 10, 2012

Whitney Houston and Kirk Franklin

From YouTube
There were a lot of performances that I did not get to see Whitney do. There were times that I did not have cable TV too. So some things I may have missed. Thanks to YouTube, I can dig up the things I miss and find out from other internet friends. Whitney and Kirk has done a gospel medley together. In 1996, Franklin’s song "Joy" was recorded by Whitney Houston and the Georgia Mass Choir. This performance of Kirk and Whitney was in 1996.

From Wikipedia





 Kirk Franklin had an album that was released in 2011 titled, "Hello Fear". I loved the artwork on the Album. There is one song on that album that sounds like it was written just for Whitney. It is called, "I Smile". I'm pretty sure Whitney probably heard it. She probably liked it. I like it, and I post the video in memory of Whitney.

No comments:

Post a Comment