Saturday, June 16, 2012

Whitney Houston - Moment of Truth

From A Moment of Truth
John Houston: .....I think it did take away a lot of her youthful fun time....Whitney had disappeared and I went to look for her. I found her out around the dance floor, and I heard a voice calling me. And she was saying, "Daddy! Daddy! Guess what! I was dancing, Daddy! I was dancing!" I almost cried because right there I realized that all of the things that young people do, she had not the opportunity to do before then. ( From A Moment of Truth Italian TV Special).

My Opinion: It is important that children growing up have some freedom. If not, it might lead them to be wild as they get older. I think my mother saw that and allowed me to have my freedom growing up. Sometimes she still got on my case about dancing too much in my young days. She would say, "Sit down girl! Every time I turn around, you are shaking that behind. Turn that boogaloo off!" Now, since I have been older, I hardly dance much any more. If I had not been able to be a child, I would be crazy right now. I found out that my mother did the same thing when she was young. She danced too.


No comments:

Post a Comment