Sunday, March 1, 2020

The Voice Whitney

By Gail Nobles © 2020
Everyone knows that Whitney Houston was the voice. When it was said that she lost her voice, to me, she did not loose it completely. Her voice just changed, and she couldn’t hit the notes as high as she could when she was so much younger. It’s a common thing that can happen. There may have been some things that affected her voice too. A number of things can affect the voice.

On Whitney’s last album, I Look To You, I could still tell that I was hearing the voice of Whitney Houston. Some people like the fact that Whitney’s voice changed and thinks she sounds better older than when she was young. There are all sorts of opinions and listeners. I loved hearing Whitney and I wish I could have told her in her living years.

No comments:

Post a Comment