Friday, June 22, 2012

Whitney Houston Acapella

I like to hear Whitney Houston sing acapella, "I'm Every Woman". I like the studio sound with her voice. Whitney had an awesome group of background singers always.

Listening to some of the lyrics in, "I'm Every Woman", I get kind of tickled at Whitney. She sings: I ain't braggin'
Cause I'm the one.
Just ask meeeee.
oo, It shall be done.

Well, to me, Whitney was singing about herself when she sung this song. She said she ain't braggin', but in the song, she is yall. And if you did ask her for a favor, it is said by her friends that she would help you. This song is Whitney. That's probably why she could sing it so well. When Whitney was alive, I got a kick out of seeing Whitney's Hollywood ways because she was the one. The Hollywood Whitney was the only Whitney I knew. I wish I could have known her as a person.

She sings: Put fire inside of you.
Anytime you feel danger or fear,
Then instantly
I will appear 'cause.


That verse makes me think about when she played the godmother in Cinderella with Brandy. I wish Whitney could appear to her fans. I want to see her one more time. I never got a chance to meet her. I miss Whitney. I believe she was my kind of person that I would have loved to have as an older sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment