Saturday, June 9, 2012

Whitney Houston Said She Was Not Self-Destructive

There were times when the media said that Whitney was high and she was not. Whitney said that she was the biggest devil, but at the same time she said that she was a person that had life and wanted to live. Whitney said that she was not self-destructive. When Whitney had her interview with Diane Sawyer, she may have been telling you the truth. If Whitney was the kind of person that wanted to live and not self-destructive, why was she doing drugs? Could there have been something else going on behind the reason she was doing drugs? You have to listen carefully at people when they are talking. I believe that Whitney was in her right mind as she spoke. I believe there was more than what she was telling. We don't know what happened in Whitney's past. All I know is she did not appear to be on drugs when she first started making records with her mom by her side. Something happened. It seemed whenever things were going great for Whitney, something was there to bring her down. In the beginning, even her marriage looked alright. I don't think Whitney told everything. There was one thing clear. Sometimes entertainment was too much for Whitney and there was stress. It started with the movie, The Body Guard. Why so afraid? Why so stressful? Why was everybody constantly bringing up the name Kevin Costner to Whitney? I think Whitney should have never got into that one particular movie, and I think she should have waited before she got married. I think that things that Whitney didn't get a chance to do when she was young had an affect on her life too. Still, something was not right to me. When Whitney died, all I could remember her saying was that she was not meant to break.




No comments:

Post a Comment