Sunday, May 20, 2012

National Enquirer of Whitney in Coffin is Fake

According to newyork.cbslocal.com, Whitney's service was sad and at the same time celebratory, with Whitney dressed in all white, her slender body was not in a coffin. To me, that means that the National Enquirer's photo of Whitney in a coffin is fake. Well, that's no surprise. That means that the entertainment news did not know what they were talking about when they were flashing the photo of the Enquirer all over the television. That means that Whitney was not in a coffin dressed in purple. I will not write too much about her death because  I do not know much of anything. It's kind of hard when you did not see the body for yourself, and it's hard to know when you did not go to the funeral. I only wish that I had been with Whitney to save her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment