Saturday, June 23, 2012

Whitney Houston and Sunday

Google Image
Whitney liked helping young people. She paid attention to Brandy, Monica, and then recognized a group called Sunday. I believe that they could have been as big as Destiny's Child. I don't know what happened to them, and I don't know why they stopped singing. Soul Train came on television a lot, and that's where I remember seeing them.

When I think about Whitney looking back at the past, she was turning out to be a big business woman. Her singing career was her job, but she was a black woman that had the mind for business. There wasn't anything wrong with Whitney's mind. She just needed to make up her mind that she was going to straighten up and get her act together. Whitney just made some bad choices in life and probably didn't have the right encouragement. She was around the wrong people. Wish I could have been there with Whitney, but we probably would have been arguing though. I would have been straight up with her because lying to her would have got her where she is right now today. If somebody would have just told her the truth, she might would have been alive today. Then again, maybe somebody did. All I know, I'm hurt about Whitney because I see that Whitney had a gift  to help people in a lot of ways. It wasn't just about Whitney. She was helping people. That's why I believe it wasn't meant for Whitney to go. Not many people can get as far as Whitney got. It ain't easy, and she was blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment