Monday, October 15, 2012

Whitney Houston - Dress and Handkerchief Biblical Colors

YouTube
Whitney Houston is wearing a beautiful red dress. She always carried a white handkerchief while performing. It always reminded me of what church was like. I remember people carrying handkerchiefs to church. I remember the preacher wiping the sweat from his forehead preaching so hard. Whitney was old school and carried church with her. She never forgot to sing a church song.

As I watched Whitney perform in her red dress holding her handkerchief, the colors of the dress and handkerchief spoke to me biblically.

(Isaiah 1:18) Come now, and let us reason together, said the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

No comments:

Post a Comment