Sunday, June 3, 2012

Whitney Houston - A Word from Heaven

From the very beginning when Whitney was pronounced dead, the voice of the Lord spiritually spoke to me and told me not to worry about Whitney's death. I knew it was the Lord because he spoke to me as if he was in charge of everything.

There were other times I could hear a voice speaking to me after that. An angel spoke to me and told me that some things Whitney did not know, and that she made some mistakes. When you have a personal relationship with God, heaven speaks to you about all of the things you want to know.

As I watched Whitney Houston's video, The Greatest Love of All, I heard a voice speaking spiritually saying, "Whitney sung a beautiful song and Whitney was a beautiful woman." At the time I heard that, I was thinking of how Whitney changed a whole lot in looks compared to back then. As I sat watching the video, I listened for the meaning of the song. To me, the greatest love of all is God himself. He is inside of us. That is what made Whitney the greatest and made her beautiful even though she still had faults. The spirit of the Lord told me to forgive Whitney. 

You know, heaven do not see things the way the human eye see things. A funeral probably isn't really a funeral to them when a person's soul has made it to heaven. They don't see death up there in heaven the way we see it down here on earth. God knows everything and they (angels, prophets, and saints) knew Whitney. When you get to know God, it's hard to tell whether a person is truly dead or alive because he's all about life. He doesn't speak of Whitney being dead to me like people on earth would. We watched Whitney Houston, and we watched her funeral, but heaven looked too. God sees everything.

Some people think it's all about Satan when a person has died from drugs and has sung rock and roll. God told me to let him be the judge. Whitney sung in a strange land (Hollywood), and some people think Whitney has died and went to hell. The reason I call Hollywood a strange land is because it is far from church. When Whitney sung the Gospel in Hollywood, God saw. You can carry God everywhere you go, but you can not just bring anything into the church any kind of way. When Whitney Houston sung Gospel in Hollywood, it was probably the best church some people had in Hollywood. Whitney may have helped some people to change for the better.

Sometimes I still feel real sad about Whitney Houston. I told God that I wish that he would let her come back and do more for him. He spoke to me and said that it could happen. God told me that I would have to have faith. I told the Lord that I just feel like Whitney was not finish doing what she was suppose to do. The Lord told me that there are a lot of things that I do not see. I'm pretty sure that is so.

2 comments:

  1. Nice Post. Be comforted...

    Whitney Houston Finished Well Because She Believed Well.
    http://whitneyhoustonisinheaven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yeshualoveu2 for your comment. There is one thing that I learned watching Whitney. It's not always about how we use our talent for the world, but it is how we should use it in the way of the Lord.

    ReplyDelete