Friday, June 22, 2012

Whitney Houston I Wanna Dance With Somebody Remix With Michael Jackson

From Concert Constitution Hall
Whitney would sing her song, "I Wanna Dance With Somebody".  That was another song that was truly Whitney. She loved dancing. When I saw her in one of her concerts dancing with Bobby Brown, that's when I began to realize that Whitney was a dancer. She just needed somebody to bring that dancer out of her. Just because Whitney didn't dance much while singing didn't mean that she couldn't dance. The dancer was in her, and I could tell.

Did you know that Whitney could mock Michael Jackson singing? I heard her singing some of his songs on YouTube from one of her concerts. She sounds just like him. Whitney and Michael could have made some songs together. He might would have taught her some dance moves. Whitney was so fly. She was cool in style. If some people couldn't see it, I don't know why.

The Remix of Whitney and Michael


From YouTube




Here is a remix of Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston. It is Rock With You and Dance With Somebody.

No comments:

Post a Comment