Friday, June 29, 2012

A Comic Story about the Media and Whitney Houston

It is said that Whitney was always upset with the tabloids. Fans that have not met Whitney Houston would have been able to see on the other side if they had. We only get to see what television and radio and newspapers have said about her. I can see me now if I had known Whitney.....

Live Hollywood Media (Television): Today, at this very moment, we see Whitney Houston on the beach with her new boyfriend. Who is this guy and what does he do? They say he's very protective and is a billionaire.

I begin to call Whitney Houston up on the phone just to see exactly where Whitney is. Whitney answers her phone: Hello!

Gail: Hey Whitney! Where you at? You at the beach? (Hearing Whitney frying something in a frying pan).

Whitney: No, Girl! I'm home cooking breakfast watching Young and the Heartless.

Gail: They got you on TV and talking about you at the beach with a new boyfriend that is a billionaire.

Whitney: Girl, that ain't me. What you watching? What channel?

Gail: It's something called Live Hollywood Media on channel 2.

(Whitney Turns to the channel) Whitney: Girl, I wish that was me with him.

Gail: Sure do look like you on the side of the face with that big hat.

Whitney: Ain't me. And since that program is suppose to be live, why come I ain't talking to you on the phone on TV? You always watching some mess. Turn from there. See, that's how lies get out.

© 2012 Gail Nobles




No comments:

Post a Comment