Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Whitney Houston's Praying Mother

Google Image
Whitney Houston had a praying mother. She prayed for Whitney.  I know it for a fact. I saw Whitney's mom on television in the church praying for Whitney when she was in trouble a long time ago. When Whitney first became a star, I saw her mother with a worried look one time. She looked quite nervous. I believe that Miss Cissy Houston prayed for her child every day. That's why I never worried much about Whitney because I knew what a praying mother was. I had one. Every time something knocked Whitney down, she would bounce right back. She did that through out her career.

When I listen to ReRe and Matt singing, "Waiting For My Child To Come Home", I think of Miss Cissy when I hear the lyrics to the song. But now, Miss Cissy doesn't have to worry about Whitney because she know where her child is. Whitney is with the Lord. She's in good hands.

YouTube

I was talking to a lady a few days ago, and these are the words she said...if you see my child somewhere as you journey here and there, tell him I'm waiting for my child to come home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment