Monday, June 4, 2012

Whitney and Bobby Brown

From Bobby Brown's Video Feelin' Inside
You might be wondering why I never write anything about Bobby Brown. Well, to tell you the truth, I really don't know what to say about him. When you think you know the celebrities, you really don't. All I know, and this is no joke, Whitney shook up the world when she chose to marry Bobby. I thought to myself, " I was way off about Whitney's taste in men." I looked at my mother and said, "Ma! Guess who Whitney Houston is going to marry!"

My mom asked, "Who?"

I said, "Bobby Brown! I can't believe it! Why would she want to marry him?  What does she see. I can't see it."

My mother said, "I don't know. Well, that's who she wants to marry. She see something good in him, I guess."

One of my friends from high school called Whitney champagne and said Bobby Brown was like beer. Everybody had a way to describe Whitney and Bobby being together back then. However, I began to notice that Whitney was so happy. Whitney and Bobby really looked like they loved each other. I was kind of getting use to seeing them together. I was starting to think differently about Bobby. Then I heard that Whitney was having a child by him. I thought, "Maybe he's not that bad."

People said that Bobby was a bad boy. I couldn't tell what his image was anymore. To be honest, I don't know him at all. I didn't know Whitney either because I never thought she would marry Bobby Brown. They were everywhere together and always together it seemed. They even performed together, and I enjoyed that.

This is just an old memory of mine in 1992. That's the year Bobby and Whitney got married. I watched them with my mother.

Now it is 2012.  I spend time with my father since my mother is gone. We were looking at Whitney and Bobby dance together in her concert performing at Constitution Hall, Washington D.C. My father said, "They look like they were doing great together. They should have kept on doing things together like that."



No comments:

Post a Comment