Saturday, May 12, 2012

Whitney's Family Reality Show

This morning, I saw on ABC  that Whitney's Family is suppose to be doing a reality show. I do not see why they would want to put their lives on television to all of the world like that. They are in the tabloids and all over the internet and television enough as it is. They are being talked about on the radio too. People laugh and joke about them. It sounds like they want fame and publicity. Whitney just died and already the family  is doing a reality show. I don't think Whitney would like that. Why would they want to entertain the world with their grief? Nothing is private anymore and things could get harder for Whitney's daughter. Whitney's family is going to let the whole world into their lives with a video camera for television. People in Hollywood do some crazy things. They do not think like the average person.

I do not want to hear famous people complain anymore about privacy. First of all, I wouldn't put up with those so called photo journalist called paparazzi. If they had done me like they had done Whitney in my own private home, I would have been in jail or something. To get a picture, they know how to keep off someone's property and zoom in with a video camera. There is a right and wrong way to do things. This world is ridiculous and some things  need to be stopped.

Getting back to Whitney's family, their lives are troubled enough. What are they thinking? They shouldn't bring more grief and pain into their lives. I'm sick of those reality shows anyway just like I became sick of all of the talk shows. People just got to go on television to talk about their troubles. What for? If they can't solve their problems, the world sure can't. That's what God is for.

No comments:

Post a Comment