Thursday, September 27, 2012

Whitney Houston & R Kelly

YouTube

You remember Whitney singing, I Look to You, written by R. Kelly? Of course you do. Now you can hear Whitney and R. Kelly singing it together. It sounds like somebody recorded R. Kelly singing it and added it on to Whitney's single. People have been doing that kind of thing a lot on YouTube. I guess this single has been done by professionals. I'm not for sure. It's hard to tell these days. There are some talented people out there. It's amazing how this was done and Whitney and R. Kelly didn't even sing it together.

Whitney sounds nice with R. Kelly. It would have been nice if he had done more with Whitney. I think that he would have been a great songwriter for her. She probably would have stood out even more with him. I think that it is good to work with more than one producer and songwriter. I'm glad Whitney chose to do something with R. Kelly before she passed away. Now R. Kelly has something special to remember about Whitney. I hope that R. Kelly continues to stay clean and do great things with his talent. I hope he will be around for a long time. We loose so many talented people, and it's always the ones with talent it seems. That kind of gets on my nerves. R. Kelly has a great ability to write R & B and Gospel. R. Kelly can bring out true voices in singing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment