Friday, September 7, 2012

Whitney Would Seek Those That Could Shoop

From YOUTUBE
Whitney Houston's concerts are fun to watch. If you were at a Whitney Houston concert in the past, you know that she would seek those that could Shoop. When this song was first released, I never saw her in concerts performing Shoop. I wish now that I had seen them. Whitney's concerts help to make her songs hits I do believe. I did not like Shoop when I heard the song, but her concert gave it a great illustration. It added more meaning to the song for me seeing Whitney reaching out to people and sharing her talent singing this song. It looked like promotion then and now more so than ever. Watching Whitney perform is like she really isn't gone from us. When we watch Whitney and her sense of humor, we can smile remembering her. Whitney made the Shoop song a great song with her love for people. I just didn't know Whitney the way I know her now. I appreciate her more with better understanding. Now when I hear the Shoop song, I hear it differently.

In the Audience, people loved Whitney. Some of them would go up on stage just to get a hug from her. One girl was so excited that she did not care to sing the Shoop song. She just adored Whitney.
If she could come back, the world wouldn't be the same. I mean in a good way. We need to see such miracle.





Whitney Houston live in Brunei 1996 - Exhale (Shoop Shoop, HD)



Whitney Houston - Live in Brunei 1996 from Della Miles on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment