Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Whitney's Best Friend and Assistant Robyn

Google Image
Whitney had a best friend that became her assistant. Her name was Robyn Crawford. I did not know anything about Robyn until I saw the tabloids. My mother was the one that read up on Whitney and her friend in the 90's and said, "It sounds like this girl Robyn worked really well with Whitney." I learned that Robyn was Whitney's creative director also. Robyn must of had some great skills. I never paid much attention about the stories on why Robyn broke away from Whitney. Some say that it was to protect Whitney's image. People said that there was something going on between them. We can never tell what is really true and sometimes it really doesn't matter.  If we were not with them, we will never know. You can not always go by what people say even if it sounds and looks like the truth.

Hold on to Valuable Friendship

There was one thing that mattered to me a little bit. If Robyn was really important to Whitney, and if Robyn and Whitney did great business together, that means that Robyn was very valuable. If Robyn was not bringing Whitney down, if Robyn and Whitney got along well, they should have kept on doing business together. Best friends should never let anything get in their way, and especially if things are working out well for you in a career. When I look back at how well Whitney was doing with her friend Robyn, it kind of makes me sad seeing how things turned out for the worst. I believe that Whitney should have stuck with that friend as far as her career. It is said that Robyn knew Whitney before she got famous. So what was the problem? If they were friends that long doing business together, they should have stayed friends doing business together. Having too many other people involved can sometimes break up a real friendship. I know what that is all about.

Never Live in Shame

People are always worried about image or what somebody is going to say. People, let the shame go if you have nothing to be ashamed of. Never let anyone make you feel ashamed. Don't live in shame. Live your life and your life will speak for you. If I had been in Whitney's situation, a whole lot of folks would have been mad at me. The more rumors they would have put out about me and my friend, with the help of Jesus, it would have made me stick by that friend even more. People are going to say and think what they want to, and you can not make them feel any different. People are still bringing up the past, spreading rumors and gossip about Whitney, and she is dead. See how it doesn't matter what people think? Most of them were not even around Whitney. They just go by he said and she said. They believe what every journalist tell them, and they are not always true. Now that is something to be ashamed of.

No comments:

Post a Comment