Friday, May 18, 2012

Oprah Respected Whitney While Interviewing Her

People can say what they want to about Oprah, but during her interview with Whitney, she did not disrespect Whitney. It is Oprah's job to interview people and that is how she makes her living . However, Oprah does it in a very mature way. She also asked Whitney sensible questions. Oprah did not try to hurt Whitney's feelings and embarrass her before millions of people.

A Mean Interview by Someone Else

I'm not saying any names, but I heard someone say that Whitney was high in a particular interview with someone else. When I heard the interview, I heard a hurting and frustrating Whitney and not a high Whitney. I heard a woman asking her questions as if she wanted to embarrass Whitney. They were very personal nasty questions near the end. I was not asked these questions and it made me mad just like it did Whitney. I didn't hear that interview or know anything about it in 2003. But, if I could have heard it, I would have written the lady that interviewed her a letter to tell her how wrong she was. I still could do it, but the past is in the past. All that lady did was sound like a woman with no morals. She made herself look bad and not Whitney. That lady kept telling Whitney that she loved her, but she didn't. No one with love would have done things in the way that she did. If somebody has done something wrong, you do not embarrass them in front of people to make yourself look good. You take them off to the side and talk to them.

People say mean things about Oprah, but she's nothing like that other lady that interviewed Whitney. If you want to get interviewed the right way, Oprah is the way to go. Whitney made a great choice. 

Oprah's Interview:

No comments:

Post a Comment