Saturday, May 19, 2012

Whitney and Show Business

I heard Celine Dione mention that she was scared of show business after Whitney's Death. She mentioned that she didn't go to the parties. Well, I have been hearing that show business was a bad thing all of my life. It did not appear that show business was bad to me until I came out of high school in the 90's. That is when I began to see that something was not right, but my mother often warned me before hand. She had a chance to be a singer and her mother also warned her. My mother knew that I wanted to sing. In my opinion, singing and acting is bad. I heard about how you had to be careful signing contracts and all of that. I also heard that bad things happen to singers and actors. It's all of that entertainment world as far as I'm concerned and it is beyond that.

Now, I'm starting to wonder. Is that the real reason Whitney Houston is dead? Is it something more than drugs? Did we get to see the real Whitney Houston? Did she really make her own choices? That is why I say don't judge. People were acting like Whitney's death didn't matter. They say that Whitney did it to herself. How do we know that? Why was Whitney so scared to do the Bodyguard? Why are people calling show business demonic? They don't call show business demonic for nothing. Whitney appeared fine making albums until she got into the movies. Her mother warned her. So her mother knew and Whitney knew. That brings another question. If Whitney knew about show business, why did she get into it being so scared? Why did someone ask Whitney after she did the Bodyguard about one of her songs being played at her funeral? Makes you wonder about the whole entertainment world and that people knew already that she was going to die. They even mentioned that Whitney was around dangerous people.

Sometimes I wonder about the country we live in. They say America is so wonderful and that we are a free country. That shouldn't include that we can do bad things. After reading history books about how strict laws use to be and what was done to witches long ago, I'm surprised that America allow certain things to be in our country today. We can fight for our country, but why isn't certain things taken care of in America right in front of us that ought not to be? Why is it that certain things are not being investigated? This is why bad things happen to good people. People don't fight and stand up for God and for what is right. Now, demonic is okay, prayer is slowly being taken away, gay marriage is okay. Everything that God is against is exactly what we are getting.


No comments:

Post a Comment