Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Michael Walden Talks about Whitney's Spirit

Narada Michael Walden talks about Whitney Houston and her spirit. I believe everything he said. He was around Whitney, spent time with her, and he knows exactly how she was. I wish I could have met Whitney and her father and mother. I enjoyed Michael's story and his expressions.


After hearing Michael Walden, now, I believe my dream that I had after Whitney left us was a true dream. I want to tell and share a whole lot more, but some things should not be told to everyone. However, I know that God has a plan. I can at least say that. I believe Whitney gave us only a taste of her good spirit if God has any thing to do with it. I feel like it's not over. Remember, our talents come from God, and he can certainly use us. I didn't have a dream about Whitney for nothing. I believe God can use a person in our dreams and visions to help us whether a person is dead or alive. All things are possible according to the Bible. Some think man has power over our lives and our souls. We sometimes forget who is really in charge and we become afraid. ( Matt. 10:28) And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

I believe Whitney could do a lot of things in Christ. What Whitney had was not of this world. I believe that she did the best she could in singing spiritual songs and singing about love. Whitney taught us something in her singing. She also taught us something about man and fame and God.

Michael: She got hot with the spirit. That happened on every song... She loved Jesus, Loved God, Loved her Savior, and Jesus Christ. She would speak about that daily. And feel better after speaking about it....That was how she dealt with fame.



No comments:

Post a Comment