Thursday, May 10, 2012

Whitney's Back Up Singers in Concert

From YouTube
When Whitney was performing at Constitution Hall, I loved her 3 backup singers through the whole concert. I especially liked the way they backed her up singing Waiting to Exhale (Shoop). They could really shoop. In 7:42 of the video, I love the way they break it down. I wonder did they back Whitney up on any of her records. They are awesome singers and their voices blend well.




 Whitney's Shoop Audience
Whitney also had a Shoop audience featuring BeBe Winans, Pastor Shirley Caesar, and Monica. It tickled me so bad that Shirley Caesar got into the action in a gospel way. I didn't think Whitney was going to get the mic back. Bobbi Kristina tickled me too. She was so cute.



 A Whitney Houston concert was a lot of fun. I wish I had been there. I don't know nothing about no shoop, but if Whitney would have called on me to shoop, I would have done a little something of my own. Knowing me, I would have added something extra to the song and ended it with a shoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment