Saturday, May 12, 2012

Whitney Psalms 116:15

Whitney's sister in law, Pat Houston, read from (Psalms 116:15) Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints. She said that she had always been a bit curious and troubled by that statement made by David. That's funny. I have Psalms 116:15 marked in my Bible from a long time ago. I must have wondered about it too. I think that there is hope in death if you are considered a saint in God's eyes. Death can mean different things. We can die and return to the ground or we can die a death like Elijah and Enoch. If we die like Moses, it might not be the death we think it is. Moses was seen with Elijah and Jesus (Matthew 17:3). We do not know all of God's business, but he has a way of letting us know some things. There are people that see saints and angels this very day. Things are happening in our lives that we do not know is happening and they are good things.




Whitney's mother, Cissy, said that if she thought she could do something to bring Whitney back that is what she would do, and she said that she knew it was impossible. However, the Bible did not say that it was impossible. It takes great faith in God. We need to find out what that great faith is all about. People do not have it today. God has done things for me concerning my mother that passed away. He gave me a little taste and showed me that he could bring back the dead when my mother was dying who is dead. God brought my mother back a little while in the hospital, but it was in God's will to take her still. He told me some things. I believe Mrs. Cissy Houston when she said that she can still hear Whitney, and I believe Bobbie Kristina her granddaughter. It is a blessing and God can allow more.

Isaiah 8:19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

Seek the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.


No comments:

Post a Comment