Saturday, May 5, 2012

Whitney and My Strange Feeling

When I first heard that Whitney Houston was on drugs, it was after she got married. Somewhere deep down in my soul, I felt that it was not time for Whitney to die. So, I did not worry about her. It went into one ear and went out the other. I lost touch with the things that were going on with Whitney because I had a life of my own. My mother became very sick and had to go on Chemotherapy. What was going on in my life was more reality and more important to me. I just knew that Whitney was going to be alright for a long time. After my mother had passed away in 2001, I was not hearing anything about Whitney. Still, I felt that Whitney was not going to die. I felt that Whitney was suppose to see something in this life before she left this world, but I did not know what. It was just a spiritual feeling not understood.

One day I was at my computer and heard by watching the news that Whitney had passed away on Feb. 11, 2012. I thought, "NO Way! Not Whitney!" After that, the entertainment world was nothing to me anymore. I had given up thoughts on being a singer. Whitney's death took a lot out of me for entertainment. When she died, that love I had for entertainment died too. It's strange though because a long time before then I wasn't listening to any of Whitney's music or any other up-to-date singers. I didn't care for the new music. The year before Whitney died, I started listening to some of her latest music. Then I wrote an article on Whitney that she was the best. My mind was thinking of her the year before she passed. The next thing I knew, Whitney was gone that next year which is 2012. However, I feel that it was not meant for Whitney to go for some strange reason. Then the Lord spoke to me and told me not to worry about Whitney's death. She's got to be alright, and I'm hoping to see her one day soon in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment