Friday, May 4, 2012

Whitney Houston _Step by Step Keep Movin'



Often, I think about the lyrics to Whitney Houston's song, Step by Step. There are words that stand out that she sings like, DON'T GIVE UP, GOT TO KEEP MOVIN', and YOU GOT TO HOLD ON TO WHAT YOU GOT. Sometimes I feel like giving up thinking about all of the things that I have to do that are taking forever to get done. It is mainly because of God that I do not stop because he told me not to before I ever heard Whitney's song. I could not help but notice that she was sending out a message that was given to me from the Lord. I try to hold on to what I have which is God. Without him, I wouldn't make it and would not have the things that are given by the Lord. As I think of the title of the song, Step by Step, I think of a Bible verse. (Psalm 37:23) The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delights in his way.

Sometimes I think about what I have lost like my mother. It feels as if Whitney is a part of me too and she is gone also. If you have lost anyone, hold on to what you have inside, keep movin', and don't give up. You will see them again.

From YouTube
  

No comments:

Post a Comment