Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pastor Shirley Caesar Talks about Whitney

From YouTube
Pastor Shirley Caesar talks about how Whitney found her way out in the end. She believes that the church (the body of Christ) did not fail Whitney. Shirley believes that the enemy did things to Whitney.

 I know that it was the enemy because anything bad that happens is nothing but Satan. He can also work through other things and other people. We all know about him. We have to fight and pray. God can make us strong. God is all about good, and I believe Whitney had some good in her. I do not know what drove Whitney to drugs. I believe something was bothering Whitney, and whatever it was, she needed to overcome it. I agree with Pastor Shirley. I believe she found her way out. I believe she overcame. Nobody but Jesus could have helped Whitney. He knew what her problem was better than anyone. Whitney knew that Jesus loved her, and that was whom she sought. That's why she sung Jesus Loves Me. I believe that the Lord answered Whitney.


(Rev. 2:17) He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit said to the churches; To him that overcomes will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knows saving he that receives it.

I know Whitney will be glad to get rid of her old name because people scandalized it so bad. In heaven, there will be no more scandalizing.


No comments:

Post a Comment