Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Whitney Houston: Luther Vandross - Amazing Love

Wikipedia.org

You've heard Luther Vandross sing something like this (Singing) Love has truly been good to me Not even one sad day or minute have I had since you've come my way. 

 And back in 1999, Whitney Houston sang live giving tribute to Luther Vandross.

(Singing) I hope you know, I'd gladly go Anywhere you'd take me It's so amazing to be loved I'd follow you to the moon in the sky above 

Yes, Amazing Love by Luther Vandross. Beautiful song. I enjoyed hearing Luther Vandross sing it. (singing) I enjoyed hearing Whitney's tribute to Luther. It's a memory to cherish. (singing)

Whitney said: My mother told me about Luther Vandross. Not only what a great singer, vocalist; writer, but what a great person he is. 

And Luther said: I've sung with Whitney since she was younger. Her mother use to hire me and her to sing background with her...... I'm Gail Nobles, and you're listening to the Whitney Soul Podcast. (Singing)


No comments:

Post a Comment