Friday, July 6, 2012

Whitney Houston - Million Dollar Bill

From YouTube
Million Dollar Bill was written by Alicia Keys. I enjoyed listening to this song when I heard Whitney sing it, but now I feel full in my stomach. In other words, I get sort of sad. Whitney was a million dollar bill, and it seemed as if she was tossed aside and died. Her death was a sad one, and I can't help but feel that some people didn't even care. I feel that Clive Davis should have postponed everything. It doesn't sound like he was upset enough. Clive should  have made everybody go home. He should have ended that party. Somebody should have corrected Clive because I don't think he was right. I was a little bit upset with Whitney too for going to the party. All of those friends Whitney had that were suppose to have been God fearing, and none of them told her not to go? Wish I was one of those friends. I would have given her something to think about. I would have been hated because I would have told her things that she did not want to hear. I've got to stop listening to how she died, because I know that she ought to be alive right now. I feel that she was a million dollar bill that was used. I try to remember the times that she was alive and entertained. I try to think that it was nothing more than music.


No comments:

Post a Comment