Monday, July 2, 2012

Comic Tale _The Camera Men

Like other Hollywood Stars, Whitney Houston was always followed by cameras. You could tell that it got on her nerves. Whitney had a lot going on in her life. Her life was a part of the cameras. Comic Tale: ....

Whitney: Who's banging on my door this time of night! I can't get no rest! Thought I could sit down in peace. (Whitney sees two camera men waiting outside of her door and taking pictures of things). I'm not opening no door. I don't care if they hear me, and I don't care if they see me. (Whitney catches a chill and goes towards her side window that was opened where the camera men couldn't see her. She knew that if she slammed down her window, the sound would travel around to her front door and sound like a gun). BAM! (Whitney heard fast footsteps running from her front door. She opened her front door holding a water gun. It looked like a real one in the dark to the eyes of the camera men. They raced off in their car. Whitney closes the door with a smirk on her face).

Whitney: Tomorrow, I'll be in the tabloids that I shot two camera men. I'll probably be on television too as sure as my nickname is Nippy. It's chilly downstairs. I'm going upstairs. I'm tired. Got to hit the sack and face another busy day tomorrow. People just don't know what I go through.

Note: I like to think of Whitney Houston as only sleeping. Rest in Peace Whitney. I love you.

Copyright © 2012 Gail Nobles

Luke 8:52   And all wept, and bewailed her: but he said, Weep not; she is not dead, but sleeps.


No comments:

Post a Comment