Saturday, July 28, 2012

1-800 Media Lies and Help

A Comic Tale about the media lying on Whitney Houston
Copyright © 2012 by Gail Nobles

 

Whitney Houston was outside looking at her neighbor next door one day in Beverly Hills, California. Her neighbor lived in the neighborhood long before she did and never spoke to Whitney.

Whitney: What have I done to make my neighbor dislike me? Whenever I wave my hand, she looks as if she doesn’t see me, and I know she see me. She looks right at me.

(Whitney decided to make her neighbor speak). Hey! Mrs. Newby! I said Hey, Mrs. Newby! How are you doing! (Whitney was waving her hands in the air getting her neighbor’s attention).

Mrs. Newby didn’t like to be embarrassed, and she did not want the world to think bad of her for not speaking. She saw camera men snapping pictures of her and Whitney, but Whitney did not see. Mrs. Newby waved her hand at Whitney and quickly went inside, and she shut her door.

Whitney turned and saw camera men from a long distance snapping pictures. Whitney went inside her house thinking about her hidden camera outdoors.

Whitney: Humph! I take pictures too.

The next day, Whitney walked into a grocery store and saw news that they had written about her in a newspaper called Star Struck. She was on the front cover. The paper had said that Whitney was avoiding her neighbors and causing trouble in her neighborhood.

Whitney: Alright! I have had enough! (Whitney sued Star Struck newspaper, and all of the magazines and newspapers that wrote the same story after that newspaper. She won the case and had proof from her hidden camera that Star Struck had written a lie about her and her neighbor. The Star Struck tabloid of Whitney and her video was used in a television commercial for lawyers.

It took a while, but Mrs. Newby had seen the television commercial how the media had lied on Whitney. She saw herself on Whitney’s video tape. Mrs. Newby gave Whitney a call after the case was over.

Mrs. Newby: I never spoke to you and treated you like a neighbor. I thought you were trouble because of the media lies. They led me to believe false things about you, and it stopped me from treating you like a neighbor. Forgive me.

Whitney: I forgive you. Thanks for helping me sue.

Mrs. Newby: Thanks for sharing the cash.

Television in Mrs. Newby‘s house: If you are a celebrity being lied on by the media or a common person that has been framed, just call 1-800 media lies and help…..

Whitney Houston gained more respect as a celebrity, and she made more celebrity friends. Fans began to notice Whitney even more. They had 1-800 media lies and help bumper stickers and T-shirts with Whitney’s face as the logo. Whitney was famous again because of her commercial for lawyers. Everybody was calling the 1-800 number.

No comments:

Post a Comment