Saturday, July 21, 2012

Whitney and Bobbi at Prince Concert

From TMZ
Parents grow old. Let them be young with you while they can. Bobbi and Whitney had a great happy moment together at Prince concert. You can tell that Whitney was not just a mom, but a sister and best friend for her daughter. Their mother and daughter relationship looked very familiar to me. Bobbi and Whitney were having fun. That is how it should be between mother and daughter.

I think about what the Bible said: (Luke 12:53) The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

I'm glad Whitney and Bobbi had happy moments together and spent time together while they could. It makes me think of the relationship I use to have with my mother. I'm glad that the scripture above did not happen in our lives. Yes, there were times when I got a little upset with my mom, and she got upset with me. That is a part of life, but we were never against each other. It doesn't look like Whitney and Bobbi were against each other. It looks like Whitney tried to leave Bobbi with happy memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment