Thursday, July 5, 2012

BeBe Winans Talks about Whitney's Christian Walk

BeBe Winans talks about Whitney's Christian walk in an article here.. I think it was a very good article because BeBe did not judge Whitney, and he told you what he knew about Whitney. He gave his side of the story and his point of view. BeBe told us about the Whitney he knew. He actually met her, knew her, and was around her. We have our own point of view and did not know Whitney at all. Our point of view is from the hear say of the media. So that means we really did not know Whitney for ourselves. We did not know what was in her heart. However, no matter what Whitney has done wrong, I forgive her, and I hope that God forgives me if I fall. To me, Whitney did not fall if she called on the name of God in the end. If I fall, I hope I am able to speak while I'm falling and in my right mind. Some people can't even speak when they are dying. They can't say God forgive me and are lucky if they can say it in their minds. All of the criticizing  needs to stop because we don't know how life is going to treat us. We need to stop judging like God is an unforgiving God. You can always go back home to him, and he will accept you before your time is out. Whitney had the most important one on her mind all along and that was God. I do not know if she was really guided right on how to serve him, but at least she knew enough to go to him. Some never acknowledge him or go to him. You just can't overlook the good of a person because of the bad. Now, look at yourself.

God Be Merciful to Me a Sinner
(Luke 18:11-14) The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank you, that I am not as other men are, extortionists, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. 12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. 13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes to heaven, but smote on his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalts himself shall be abased; and he that humbles himself shall be exalted.

Forgiveness
(Colossians 3:13) Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do you.

Calling on the name of the Lord
(Romans 10:13)  For whoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.




No comments:

Post a Comment