Tuesday, July 31, 2012

BeBe Winans Interview

This is a video on BeBe Winans and his thoughts of Whitney Houston. When I read his book, I read some funny things about how Whitney could be mischievous. I don't remember anybody in my life that has not been mischievous. Some people are more mischievous than others, but I think we all have been some time in our lives. We look back at the times when we were young and say, those were the good old days. Those were the days when we were young and did not have a conscious. Now we are older, much wiser, and we are more afraid about doing some things.

BeBe said in his book that Whitney was not a good driver. He said that Whitney could not cook. I believe she could have been a good cook, but her life was just busy in that entertainment world. Singing was her heart. Maybe she did not have the heart for cooking and never took the time to really learn. Maybe no one ever took time and pain with her to help her to be a better driver. I can understand. Some things we can learn on our own by practicing everyday. Sometimes we can learn just being around other folks and watching what they do. It's good to know about Whitney Houston as a human being.

I'm glad BeBe shared the Whitney he Knew with us in his book. I enjoyed his funny stories about her. The Whitney he calls crazy would have been fun for me. She would have made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment