Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Whitney Houston - What Hasn't Been Told?

YouTube
YouTube
Reports won't stop about Whitney's death because people know something is still wrong. I wouldn't be surprise if somebody knows something more.  The story doesn't add up to a lot of people about Whitney's death because I believe there are some things that hasn't been told. All we know, she was on drugs, she had marriage problems, and the old Whitney was coming back. When things started looking good, things got worse. Shockingly, we heard and saw all over the news Whitney had died. The media blamed it all on Whitney, but I feel from the story that I heard about her death that there was something more going on. It seemed as if Whitney could not be herself. She told Diane Sawyer that she was not self-destructive, and I believe Whitney. At the same time, I believe Whitney was trying to tell us something. If she had something more to tell, she probably could not tell it to the world. If, and I say if there is something more to be known, the truth is going to come out one day. I believe that it will be God's will because he is truth. No lie can hide behind him.




No comments:

Post a Comment