Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Whitney Houston - I'm Your Baby Tonight

YouTube
YouTube
When I first heard Whitney Houston's song, I'm Your Baby Tonight, I liked it okay. When I first saw the video, and have seen it a hundred times, it was just a video to me. But now, you hear a lot of stuff about Hollywood. There are signs and symbols that people talk about and pay attention to. In the 80's and 90's, I never knew about those signs and symbols. Nobody was talking about the all seeing eye on the back of a dollar bill. People were just excited about the music and videos and spending that dollar to buy music. Nobody was accusing Hollywood of being a cult like people do today. There were many young people that wanted to grow up to be Hollywood stars, and I use to be one of them. I heard a little bit of history about pyramids, but not to the point in which they talk about it today. It is also a symbol on the back of the dollar bill. Hollywood does use the all seeing eye and the pyramid a lot as a symbol. When I watched Whitney's video, I never cared much for the mirrors and shadows. Especially the mirrors. The mirrors in her video made me think of Bruce Lee whenever I saw them. My mind would go back to his movie, Enter the Dragon. It probably all means nothing, but it's good to know what's going on in our world. It's good to know about what we listen to and what we are looking at and what we might be getting involved in. We do have to be careful. If not, it could be our death in not knowing.


No comments:

Post a Comment