Thursday, September 20, 2012

Watching the Movie, Sparkle

Tonight, I watched the movie Sparkle of 2012. It was a good movie. Sparkle had the right name. She was the spark  that wrote great songs and sung background for her sister. Sparkle was also a singer and songwriter that sung solo in the end.

There were some things in the movie that looked familiar, but I do not have the spirit to talk about it. So I won't talk about it because I do not feel led to do so.

 I enjoyed watching Whitney play the mother of the girls. Each daughter had something about them that was just like the mother. They all had talent, they all were strong, and they all took a chance in life to sing. However, each one had their own personality and chose different paths to take in the end. What I like most is the ending because the mother showed love for all of her girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment