Sunday, September 16, 2012

Whitney Houston Dateline 1996

From YouTube
There was an interview of Whitney Houston on Dateline back in 1996. It was the kind of interview where you got to hear Whitney's side instead of the media. She talks about the gay rumors and her marriage to Bobby. You get a chance to see her mom talk about Whitney and you get to see Whitney as a mother as well. You also get a chance to see Whitney's praying and singing mom in the church. When I see the interview, I see that Whitney's role model was her mom. It appears that Whitney had a very good role model. She was raised to know God and how to live. Moms like that can't control everything while raising a child. Although they can make mistakes raising their children, they are about as perfect as they come. I had the same kind of mother. I know that mistakes in life can still be made because Whitney had to learn some things on her own. I know because I'm learning on my own without my mom. Children make their own mistakes too. However, I think Miss Cissy Houston did a great job, and I think that Whitney did fine considering life is hard. It is not always easy.



No comments:

Post a Comment