Tuesday, July 21, 2020

I Love Nippy (Whitney Houston)



I've always pictured Whitney Houston in movies as Nippy. I believed she would have been an awesome character as the bad girl. It would have been good to see her start in the beginning of a movie as the good girl and end with good reason to be the bad girl. I've seen Whitney in a rare video excited watching the movie "Set It Off". I've always pictured her in that kind of movie although she seemed to be a humble. loving, and very kind person. I'm glad that Whitney stayed that humble, loving, and kind person and did not change.

When I saw Whitney's video "Watchulookinat", it looked as if Whitney had something to say. She looked as if she had a lot inside. There was a Whitney I had never seen before, and I enjoyed her video. I didn't mind hearing Whitney Houston sing and act out a frustration. She had good reason for doing so because of the way she was being treated. It was good for Whitney to sing and act out her frustrations rather than keeping it locked up inside. I enjoyed her new look and style in the video, "Watchulookinat". I thought, "Whitney could be someone else, and she is a great actress, I love Nippy." 

I Love NIPPY




No comments:

Post a Comment