Sunday, September 2, 2012

When You're High in Fame, They Say You're Gay

Have you noticed that every singer in Hollywood that is high in fame is considered gay. Come on! Everybody can't be gay. I never heard that Michael Jackson was gay until he started making millions with his Thriller album. He had been singing since childhood. People might have said that he was gay before his thriller album, but the rumor was heard strong when he hit big on his thriller album. Some thing's not right. I had to think about the time when Stephanie Mills and Michael were dating. It looked as if Michael loved women and especially Diana Ross.  Then they tried to say Michael was prejudice. If he was, he did not start out prejudice.




I'll never forget the time when I heard the rumor that Donna Summer was a man. This was long before the Internet came around. I thought, "No, not Donna Summer. She doesn't sing like a man. Sounds like she's loving men to death in the way that she is singing her songs. Looks like she was born a woman to me. It's all in her attitude, actions, and ways." Somebody said to me, "Yea, but they never show pictures of her in her teens or childhood." Well today, I learned more about Donna Summer. I learned that she was married and had two beautiful daughters.

Oh, and I can't forget Whitney Houston. When Whitney wasn't as big as she is today, nobody said nothing about her being gay. Then after she made big money, everybody started saying that she was gay. It was all in the tabloids. I remember the first time it was printed. Believe it or not, there are some people that do not remember the gay rumors of Whitney Houston. That is because a lot of people did not care. They loved her music and thought she was beautiful. They remembered the rumors of her and Jermaine Jackson more than the gay rumor. They remember all of the guys she dated like Eddie Murphy. Whitney was a good church going girl. I suppose nobody likes that in the entertainment world. You have to be bad and follow the crowd. Well, Whitney had her faults and made mistakes. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't give a rip about those mistakes. The only thing that I wish she hadn't gotten involved in was the drugs. She probably was so weak and down and out that she just didn't care. I have felt like that every blue moon in my life, but God gives me the strength to keep going and teaches me that I should not give up.

People, do not let anything or anyone control you and take over your life. Stay away from bad things and people that do not solve the problems in your life. That means religion, family, alcohol, drugs, and whatever it may be. The answer is in God, and remember, when you are high in fame, no one is greater than God. 

Isaiah 45:5
am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

No comments:

Post a Comment