Friday, October 5, 2012

Billy Preston - Let It Be

There is just something about the song, Let It Be, written by the Beatles and played with the help of Billy Preston. Billy Preston also sung the song in concert. As I think about this song, I think about both Whitney Houston and my mother. My mother and I both dreamed the song on the same night one night while we were sleeping. Little did I know that my mother would someday leave me. God tells me that there is a blessing in her death, but I don't see it now. In order to see, I have to let her death be. When I think about my mother, Whitney, and Billy too, I'm hoping somewhere down the road we will all meet and we will greet. I believe that God took them all at a time or the moment when they were saved.

From YouTube
From ABC
As I watched Whitney play piano in an inter-view with Diane Sawyer, I saw that she could be a great piano player. As I watch Billy Preston play, I think of Whitney.

No comments:

Post a Comment