Monday, October 1, 2012

James Earl Jones and Diahhan Carroll to Play Whitney's Parents

According to the Urban Daily,  if there is a Whitney Houston movie, Idris Elba may play Bobby Brown. No, I hope not. He doesn't even look like Bobby. Not even a little bit. Idris Elba looks like he should play Whitney's brother. Then the article mentioned Jennifer Hudson or Halle Berry to play Whitney. I certainly hope not. It would be nice to find someone that can act and look just like Whitney. I know that there are at least some look-a-likes out there. Producers are looking at people that are already famous. That's fine, but when it comes to Whitney, there are some women out there living tough lives that can act out the real Whitney. I'm hoping for a look-a-like if a movie is to be made.


Google Images
James Earl Jones and Diahhan Carroll would be great to play as Whitney's parents. They are strong actors, and I have seen them play. They have been acting for years, and Whitney's parents would be easy for them to play. The way Whitney's parents are described is the role that James and Diahhan has acted out before to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment