Thursday, April 2, 2020

Whitney Houston and the Rest Note

Art by Gail Nobles
Right now today, I miss Whitney Houston. Every time I listen to music, I think of her. I think of Whitney and the rest note because she is resting. She went to rest in her new home. Whitney is silent to us. In heaven, her soul might be singing. If so, her notes have sound in heaven.

When Whitney was on earth singing, I believe God was listening. There is one thing I know for sure. God doesn't forget what you do for him. If you sing for him, he remembers. If you talk about him, he remembers. When Whitney won all those awards on earth for singing, she was cleaning house. In other words, she won many. Just imagine her reward in heaven. Up there, there are greater and everlasting things for Whitney that no man can take. No dust can get to it, and she has plenty of room. And as far as singing, she's probably singing notes  you never heard her sing before.

No comments:

Post a Comment