Saturday, October 13, 2012

SAY ONE MORE THING ABOUT WHITNEY HOUSTON!!!

A Whitney Houston fan on Twitter posted a photo of a woman knocking a woman out. In big letters the poster read, Say One More Thing About Whitney Houston!!! When I saw the tweet and the photo, I had to laugh. It was exactly how I felt when Whitney died. People were saying all kinds of things about Whitney. Some people picked and laughed at her death. They had no respect for her. Some people complained that they were tired of hearing about Whitney. Well, I was tired of the disrespect and tired of the people that were throwing stones. Some of the people that were running their mouths were on the verge of being drug addicts, fighting depression, and everything else too.  Sometimes I had to bite my tongue to stay away from a big argument.

Link to Poster: http://instagr.am/p/QlDQOZsOb1/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment