Monday, July 27, 2020

Things I Noticed About Whitney

YouTube
When I first saw Whitney Houston, she was very intelligent sounding. She spoke kind of proper. Whitney did not seem like a young woman from what they call the hood. She wanted to be something in life, and she had the right mentality as an African American woman.. I think some people were jealous and afraid of that. Even her own race. I can't get over Al Sharpton calling her Whitey.

Whitney did not have to prove nothing to nobody about herself. She was a bold lady. All she had to do was just be herself, and she needed to be a happy self with some freedom. Not the person of Hollywood. Whitney had greatness with an invisible crown on her head. I don't believe she knew she had that crown, but the people that booed her at The Soul Train Awards knew. How are we going to boo somebody we made the queen? It looks and sounds like an ignorant Hollywood music business thing to me. It is said they lift you up to bring you down. Like the world is messed up, Hollywood is messed up. People need to stand up. They don't have to take the confusion and evil. God would not want us to.

When it comes to Whitney Houston, the media loves to mention drugs. Why weren't they seeing and mentioning her depression and the times that she was tired? She certainly did look depressed and tired sometimes. Sometimes you could tell when she wasn't so cheerful. I believe it was what other people were doing too that made her sad. Sometimes it's those things we don't see. But I know that God sees, and he's not happy.





No comments:

Post a Comment