Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Concert and Film _ I Will Always Love You


YouTube
Whitney Houston sung her heart out singing, I Will    Always Love You. She appeared to be singing the words to many people. Did she know that she would some day leave us? Probably so, and she gave us her all.
I wonder how the people feel today that walked out on  Whitney when she couldn't give them her best singing. Did they really love her? Whitney was fighting because she loved her fans, and I can truly understand if she thought she didn't have that same love back from some of her fans. 

Whitney had some fans that never got a chance to meet her that wanted to be her friend. Not all fans want an autograph. What's an autograph? Just a signed name on something you can burn. A friend is something Whitney would have remembered. 

My heart is in grief you see because I didn't get the chance to meet Whitney or even be her friend. I wanted to be the one to tell her that she was better than cigarettes because she helped people to live and smoking has caused people to die. But I would have let her smoke her cigarettes and would have gave her the space she needed. I would have never stopped being her friend, and any argument between us would have stayed between us in life and in death. I would have always loved her and I still do.

When Whitney was alive singing, I Will Always Love You, it was only a song to me back then. Now that she's gone, it is saying more. Back then, Whitney was just a talented singer to the eyes and ears of many. She must have been more than that from a distance because now we can see how much she means.

There are Whitney Houston fans that make beautiful videos and remixes of Whitney's songs today. Check out the concert and film put together of Whitney Houston singing I Will Always Love You.


No comments:

Post a Comment