Monday, November 22, 2021

Whitney Houston Could Have Been a Great Dancer

 

 
Whitney's MJ Tribute at Brisbane on 22 February 2010 

Photo Credit: Youtube

There wasn’t anything that Whitney Houston could not do. The only time she couldn’t do something is when she just didn’t want to like cooking. But Whitney could do things. I’ve seen her roller blade

When Whitney married Bobby Brown, he brought some things out of her. Sometimes they would clown together and have fun. That’s when I noticed Whitney could have been a great dancer. She would clown with Bobby in front of the camera. I have seen them.

Singing and dancing can be a hard combination to do. It takes a lot to both sing and dance. Whitney concentrated  mostly on singing though she did move around on the stage. She didn’t have to worry about dancing singing slow songs. Sometimes dancing wasn’t needed anyway for Whitney. 

As I watched Whitney give tribute to Michael Jackson in video clips, I thought, Where did all of that energy come from? When did she start singing and dancing like Michael?  I believe Whitney could have learned to dance. I have seen her try to do the backslide. She knew how it was suppose to be done. Whitney just needed to glide. Dancing is just body movement, and Whitney could move some. She has it in her. I can tell as I watch her in the clips. I can see beyond her can’t do’s and dont’s. Whitney could have been a great dancer.



No comments:

Post a Comment