Monday, April 27, 2020

No Matter What the World May Say, My Feelings Don't Change About Whitney

WIkipedia.org
People write books about Whitney Houston, and they tell you about the Whitney they knew. Yea, I read them. I read her mom's book, her friend BeBe Winans's book, and a little bit of Robyn Crawford's book. Maybe they all felt that we needed to know more about Whitney Houston the human being. Well, I already knew that Whitney was a human being, but I didn't have her soul, and I didn't know what she was going through. I didn't know what was truly bothering her and what led her to her mistakes. But I can tell you this, I forgive her, because I know I'm no better than she. Like her, I'm a human being that was brought up in the word of the Lord, and I'm not perfect either. Parents make mistakes some too in raising us and we should forgive them. None of us are without fault, and we are all born in sin. Only Jesus Christ was not born in sin and according to him, there is none good but God


Mark 10:18  And Jesus said unto him, Why callest me good? there is none good but one, that is, God. Jesus also mentioned that the father was greater. St. John 14:28 ..for my father is greater than I.

Movies and documentaries are being made about Whitney. Everybody is giving their opinion and writing stories. All that is fine for those that loved Whitney's music and are her biggest fans. Some of us that are fans have every picture of her on the wall, every album that she ever made, and every movie that she ever made. But not all fans are the same. I don't have any of her pictures on the wall. It wasn't allowed, and to be honest, I don't have her albums, but I have recorded her videos in the past when I learned what a VCR was. I was raised not to put a celebrity above God and not everybody has been raised that way. However, like any other fan, I loved hearing Whitney Houston sing. So I'm no different there. There is nothing wrong with that. I loved watching her videos. I always wanted to meet her, and I never cared much about what was going on in her personal life and the gossip about her dealing with problems in my own life. I was talked about too. I just wasn't known all over the world like Whitney.

No matter what the world may say about Whitney Houston, my feelings don't change about her. I love Whitney Houston, and I hope to see her one day in heaven. 






No comments:

Post a Comment