Sunday, April 26, 2020

Whitney Behind the Scenes With TLC

YouTube
Whitney Houston had no sisters, but she had a lot of them in the entertainment world. She seemed to be having fun behind the scenes of this video "I'm Every Woman" with the group TLC. When I first saw the video, I thought, "Wait a minute! They look familiar! I know them girls!" 

Whitney had a lot of familiar looking talented people in her video. I thought, "Whitney has got a big crew of people in this video. She's throwing down on this one. She ain't playing!"

I could see the purpose of having so many girls and women in the video. After all, Whitney was singing, "I'm Every Woman."  I saw Chaka Khan who first sang the song, Valerie Simpson, and more. 

Looking behind the scenes, you can see Whitney giving TLC a whole lot of love, and they all seemed like close sisters just having a ball. The joy and love was spreading everywhere behind the scenes. "I'm Every Woman" was a very special video. It brought joy to me, and it was fun to watch as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment