Sunday, April 26, 2020

How Whitney Saved a Life and Her Dancers Grown Up

Photo Credit: The Whitney Vault
Do you remember Whitney Houston's dancers?  Whitney has recognized people and made a difference in their lives. She has done good things that we may not all know she has done. I don't know if Whitney saw herself and how important she was to people. Though I never met her, she was important to me. Hearing Whitney sing, made me want to go on singing, and singing helped me to go on living. I don't know if Whitney felt loved, but people still talk about her and remember her today. So she must have had an impact on some people's lives.

Whitney Houston had some dancers on the stage with her. I remember when they were girls, and they were very talented dancers. They always amazed me how they moved in dancing. How Whitney met them, I do not know. She must have been good at seeking out talent. Whitney knew what was good, and she knew what she wanted. When she wanted to do something or wanted something, she went after it and got it.

One of the dancers is alive today because of Whitney Houston. All of them are alive and well. They took good care of themselves. I'm sure Whitney must have had an influence on them. See what they had to say from The Whitney Vault video.

On.

No comments:

Post a Comment